Sponsored

Geight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I was denied multiple times but asked again this morning and my guide put in the request and I am supposed to have it within 24hrs.
Worth a shot to keep asking!
did you get it? What is your preorder date?

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

did you get it? What is your preorder date?
Not yet. Guide said 24hrs and it has been about 20.
Preorder date is January 2020.

Sponsored

Geight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Not yet. Guide said 24hrs and it has been about 20.
Preorder date is January 2020.
I’m going on close to 48 hours after they said they requested it for me. Not sure if I’m gonna get an email or if it’s just gonna show up on the website.

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

I’m going on close to 48 hours after they said they requested it for me. Not sure if I’m gonna get an email or if it’s just gonna show up on the website.
Guide told me to let him know if I don't receive it after 24hrs so he can double-check on the request. Seems they are slammed.
My guess is if it doesn't happen today it won't happen until next week but still feeling optimistic that things are moving forward.

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter
Well i saw someone lives in the sf bay area, like myself, ordered several months after me with a estimated delivery in 2024 got invited to the shop. I asked CS and they said only 2019 preorders are getting invited....

CS is useless/clueless, if rivian needs to trim the fat, they need to start with CS imo.

electrictaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Well i saw someone lives in the sf bay area, like myself, ordered several months after me with a estimated delivery in 2024 got invited to the shop. I asked CS and they said only 2019 preorders are getting invited....

CS is useless/clueless, if rivian needs to trim the fat, they need to start with CS imo.
They could have a family/friends referral

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Does anyone here have R1S access that would be served the Brooklyn SC? If so, do you see anything in the shop?

Sponsored

909phillyman

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian r1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

My Guide is STILL holding the company line that R1S Shop access is only for LE pre order holders at this time, but I'm pretty sure that I've seen in the forums, that that's not entirely true/accurate. I'm hoping he'll follow through and get me access. I doubt I'll take a shop vehicle because I'm pretty set on my config, but I'd like to have the option. 🤞🏾

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! Screenshot_20230317_091243_Messages

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

My Guide is STILL holding the company line that R1S Shop access is only for LE pre order holders at this time
R1S Shop access for Friends and Family is apparently a big secret ... so secret that guides don't know about it.

acg05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LA Silver, 21" Adventure
Occupation
Teacher
Does anyone here have R1S access that would be served the Brooklyn SC? If so, do you see anything in the shop?
I just got access last night and I'm connected to the Brooklyn SC. I just happened to be on the website for something else and saw a banner that said the shop was live for me. I checked and it was empty, but it had a message saying it would update daily. I never received an email inviting me, which I thought was weird, so thought I wasn't going to see things for a while. Started obsessively checking for updates this morning and around 11AM got an email and quickly looked to see 5 or 6 vehicles, but they were gone within 20-30 minutes. I think they were all LE, mostly OC interior, but a variety of colors, including an RB. All of them on 20s, which was I wasn't jumping on it and half with RUS.

My preorder was originally for an explore model that I changed to adventure when it was discontinued, early fall of 2021. I did have an original preorder back in 2019 that I cancelled early in 2021, so I don't know if that gave me some priority. I think the bigger thing is that I did a first mile drive a few weeks ago and made a point of telling the guide that I could take delivery ASAP. He had me answer some questions aimed at seeing how quickly I could pay, essentially, and he alluded to that likely giving me earlier access to the shop. I also have an R1T that I bought second hand in January, so I already have a guide and at the point I inherited him, let him know he could confirm my configuration.

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
I just got access last night and I'm connected to the Brooklyn SC. I just happened to be on the website for something else and saw a banner that said the shop was live for me. I checked and it was empty, but it had a message saying it would update daily. I never received an email inviting me, which I thought was weird, so thought I wasn't going to see things for a while. Started obsessively checking for updates this morning and around 11AM got an email and quickly looked to see 5 or 6 vehicles, but they were gone within 20-30 minutes. I think they were all LE, mostly OC interior, but a variety of colors, including an RB. All of them on 20s, which was I wasn't jumping on it and half with RUS.

My preorder was originally for an explore model that I changed to adventure when it was discontinued, early fall of 2021. I did have an original preorder back in 2019 that I cancelled early in 2021, so I don't know if that gave me some priority. I think the bigger thing is that I did a first mile drive a few weeks ago and made a point of telling the guide that I could take delivery ASAP. He had me answer some questions aimed at seeing how quickly I could pay, essentially, and he alluded to that likely giving me earlier access to the shop. I also have an R1T that I bought second hand in January, so I already have a guide and at the point I inherited him, let him know he could confirm my configuration.
11am Eastern? Don’t believe there’s a rhyme or reason to when they load new availability, but I suppose it’s worth a shot. I’ve checked 10-15 times daily for the last few days (Phoenix, AZ) and have literally seen zero new vehicles yet…
Sponsored