Sponsored

Fmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 wrangler
This is my configuration. Can I get some interior pics? Thanks
[QUOTE="-FE on Limestone was a great choice, there is no clash when you see it in person. It's more of a grayish green, but it's still pretty green[/QUOTE]
Sponsored

Riv_Ian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Audi TTS, Triumph TR6, Tiger Explorer
Occupation
CEO
The color is beautiful - funny how different it looks in different light conditions. It’s the color I’d picked before the kids talked me into the blue which was already in the store.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
[QUOTE="-FE on Limestone was a great choice, there is no clash when you see it in person. It's more of a grayish green, but it's still pretty green
I also have an R1T limestone with FE and it’s money! I’ll add some photos soon.

OP
OP

gearcritic

First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T preorder
[QUOTE="-FE on Limestone was a great choice, there is no clash when you see it in person. It's more of a grayish green, but it's still pretty green
[/QUOTE]

here’s one for you, keep in mind it’s after tinting

Rivian R1T R1S Finally After 1200 Days Our R1S Delivered! 7807FE83-214B-4622-93F1-9D661C048DC5

OP
OP

gearcritic

First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T preorder
Tinting with windshield at 55%, front windows at 15% and then rears at 55% to match with front. It’s a bit darker than what I wanted but it does give more privacy then what I’m used to. I usually like 35% but tint shop didn’t have it on hand. Decided to try dark first and they said if I don’t like it I can have it removed for the 35%. It definitely looks a lot better than the fishbowl look.

Rivian R1T R1S Finally After 1200 Days Our R1S Delivered! E745F1C4-F0E4-4EBD-B669-A51CF3CA82F0
Rivian R1T R1S Finally After 1200 Days Our R1S Delivered! F59F86AC-9FEB-4FFE-A245-120DECB124D0

Sponsored

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Tesla Model Y Performance
Clubs

Tinting with windshield at 55%, front windows at 15% and then rears at 55% to match with front. It’s a bit darker than what I wanted but it does give more privacy then what I’m used to. I usually like 35% but tint shop didn’t have it on hand. Decided to try dark first and they said if I don’t like it I can have it removed for the 35%. It definitely looks a lot better than the fishbowl look.

E745F1C4-F0E4-4EBD-B669-A51CF3CA82F0.jpeg
F59F86AC-9FEB-4FFE-A245-120DECB124D0.jpeg
The tint looks great. It will take a little bit to get used to the darker shade, especially driving at night, but you won’t want to go back. I love it and tint all my vehicles this dark now.

JayinNJ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, R1S LE Canyon Red
First off, something about that R1S in Limestone just speaks to me....but I just took delivery of a Limestone R1T on Saturday!

I totally agree with all your thoughts above. The car is an AMAZING vehicle and puts my old Tesla M3 to shame, but there are absolutely some quirks. I still can't figure out the HVAC system, I miss how easy it was to control with Tesla - set it to 70, it was set. Kneel mode too slow, agree. Would love to have automatic mirror folding at home location along with garage (however, I don't always open my garage so I don't mind pressing the button). And the car is SO QUIET.

Congrats on your delivery!
Limestone looks great in person but it doesn't look like this picture. No hint of blue in it in person.

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Limestone looks great in person but it doesn't look like this picture. No hint of blue in it in person.
It absolutely has blue in it if the sun is out and the skies are clear.

JayinNJ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, R1S LE Canyon Red
It absolutely has blue in it if the sun is out and the skies are clear.
It was sunny when I saw it and it did look many different colors depending on where it was parked in the lot (there were a lot of them) but none had a bluish hue. But I believe you when you say it, since it is such a chameleon color. I feel the iPhone always captures it as blue.

schalliol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey
-No bracket for the rear license plate, I don't think it would be a good idea to place the plate right on top of the paint
Did you put some kind of backing on yours? I was thinking of getting a 4 hole black stainless holder, but I wonder about some type of backing to protect as you suggest.

Andy96734

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX 90D 2016
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Congratulations—good to see it! mine with OC, and with del estimate July-Sep will be over 1400……

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & Audi
Occupation
SP
Can you not manually start kneel mode while you are still moving? I sometimes do that in my Jeep when I'm driving my mother somewhere.
Sponsored