Driver Display Wishes

thebwk

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
TLDR: I want the speed in the middle of the driver display.

I really wish we could customize the driver display screen. I’m a tall guy at 6’4” and the only way I am able to have full visibility of my speed and the speed limit icon is if I jack the steering wheel all the way up. And that is not a comfortable position to drive in.

It’s such a nice screen and such a shame that we can’t move things around. Anyone else feel me?

Thanks,
Ben
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Just have a short person drive you around. You can sit in the back.

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
I'd like to see setting based screens. Sport...look lime something in a sports car. All purpose...maybe similar to current. Off road. Maybe some pine trees littered around. Sand mode....maybe look like a beach in background. I am not very creative...so this is just me thinking out loud...how much more could be done with this....

OP
OP
thebwk

thebwk

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I'd like to see setting based screens. Sport...look lime something in a sports car. All purpose...maybe similar to current. Off road. Maybe some pine trees littered around. Sand mode....maybe look like a beach in background. I am not very creative...so this is just me thinking out loud...how much more could be done with this....
I like the way you think!

Sponsored

racekarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Yeah the little mini Rivian is cool and all, but I think I’d rather have my speed and the power meter centered, or better yet have the option to move it around

KeithPleas

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX, Porsche Boxster
I wouldn't mind the center area with the car/lane/adjacent graphics if it was displayed better. A vehicle that is next to you moves just slightly ahead suddenly appears...drifts back a few inches and then disappears. The more I look at that front and center use of prime real estate the more irritated I get.
Sponsored