Sponsored

What will we learn on Thursday? A Predictions Thread...

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Wow. Let us down when we needed you the most...
And you wanted me as your spirit animal! See I did well to tell you to aim higher! :CWL:
Sponsored

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
No News (or Soup) for you!

Reactions: Rad

Sponsored

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
While we wait for Thursday no news, ran across this for sale on Etsy. (Apologies if this has been posted before.). Reminds me of an outfit I once saw a showgirl in Vegas wearing.

Rivian R1T R1S What will we learn on Thursday?  A Predictions Thread... 77472355-9FC6-4095-A352-1BB022378E11

Rivian R1T R1S What will we learn on Thursday?  A Predictions Thread... 826709F3-4FE4-417D-B0F3-95A23F3BC9A4

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Who else tells themselves "Rivian will release something tomorrow. They're just messing with our heads today."

Without that wishful thinking I'd go (further) insane!

Drterreur

First Name
Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model3 Dual motor
Occupation
Healthcare
Who else tells themselves "Rivian will release something tomorrow. They're just messing with our heads today."

Without that wishful thinking I'd go (further) insane!
Good question. Although I can't answer it, I'm sure more details will be available when we get closer to the next release.

Sponsored

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
I'm starting to think our streak of Thursday info releases has come to an end.
may be they have changed it to Friday to start everyones weekend with excitement

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

I'm starting to think our streak of Thursday info releases has come to an end.
In my mind there are way too many questions to be answered yet to slow the information flow. Frankly I have expected either the pace to increase or releases of more than one "topic". It wouldn't be a good use of the guide's time to have to repetitively answer the same questions and then have that information disseminate into the world through the lens/voice/interpretation of the customers. They should control the narrative and provide easy access to as much information as possible prior to the guides stepping in. The last thing I want is to get connected to my guide only to continue to hear the "coming very soon" rhetoric.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Has anyone asked the CS reps what's taking them so long ?
may be they have changed it to Friday to start everyones weekend with excitement
I just channeled by inner @jimcgov3 & chatted in. Sounds like they are normally informed in advance of a news drop & were not today. Said maybe we'll both hear something tomorrow to head into the weekend excited.

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

I just channeled by inner @jimcgov3 & chatted in. Sounds like they are normally informed in advance of a news drop & were not today. Said maybe we'll both hear something tomorrow to head into the weekend excited.
You honestly know me too well. I did as well and they had no news to share...not even website Easter eggs...but there is always tomorrow. They were on a Friday news cycle for 4 weeks before they moved to a Thursday cycle for 4 weeks...who knows, maybe it will be a Wednesday cycle next or back to a Friday. I pray it is Friday, as in TOMORROW...

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I hope for something in general, weekly cadence has become a thing but no expectations have been set. I do really love the videos they make so I am hoping for a combo post.
I'm still hoping for a video. Progress Report at the factory has been a while.
Sponsored