Sponsored

Potential place in production/delivery line!

drhnbtx

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"22 R1T '07 FJ Cruiser, '13 Chevy 2500, '18 XC90
Does anyone else use your preorder # and adjust the variables of:
- cancellations
- R1T/R1S ratios
- LE/all other config ratios
- other miscellaneous variables( location, paint color, etc...
to try to determine where your vehicle may fall in the production/delivery line?
Am I the only one with this obsession? My preorder is 5566 for an LE R1T 20" color undetermined. What's my likely production number? What is yours?
Sponsored

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

Well, my R1T LE order (10/2020) number is 274,###,### and my R1S order (3/2021) number is 246,###,###. I'm pretty sure you will get yours before I get mine

Moonjock

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Occupation
Lab Tech
I suspect I'll get mine in the late fall. ?

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
- cancellations
- R1T/R1S ratios
to try to determine where your vehicle may fall in the production/delivery line?
Am I the only one with this obsession? My preorder is 5566 for an LE R1T 20" color undetermined. What's my likely production number? What is yours?
It is really hard to factor in all of the variables. You had to be quick to get in on the LE window regardless of your preorder # and get on that list before it maxed out. No real idea how many LEs there are 5k, 10k, more, less.

Then there are the variables around the configurations and how they will be lined up, no clue on that order. Now we have to factor in the delivery variables on how they are distributing them.

Still need a count of the people that did grab an LE position, how many will drop out or pass for various reasons either canceling or opting for a later build with options that they feel are must haves.

From where I’m sitting, seems like it might be easier to come up with the numbers on a winning lottery ticket, than guess your place on the list.

Sponsored

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
It is really hard to factor in all of the variables. You had to be quick to get in on the LE window regardless of your preorder # and get on that list before it maxed out. No real idea how many LEs there are 5k, 10k, more, less.

Then there are the variables around the configurations and how they will be lined up, no clue on that order. Now we have to factor in the delivery variables on how they are distributing them.

Still need a count of the people that did grab an LE position, how many will drop out or pass for various reasons either canceling or opting for a later build with options that they feel are must haves.

From where I’m sitting, seems like it might be easier to come up with the numbers on a winning lottery ticket, than guess your place on the list.
Plus they say your location has an influence. Probably CA and Chicagoland areas first? Who knows.?

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
One of my very first questions for my guide is going to be "What configuration will get me quickest delivery?" Next is, "will pickup in Normal be quicker than delivery to California?"

I snagged an LE, and I want it in June. July at the latest! :)

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
- cancellations
- R1T/R1S ratios
My guess for your order # & configuration is August 12 with an adjustment factor of up to -2 months or +4 months. It really is futile to try to pin down a date, not that this won't stop us from trying. Congratulations on your early order number.

irpete

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
I've often wondered the same. My R1T LE order # is 2,960 (12/7/2018). If the order numbers start at 1,000 as some have suggested and with cancellations, RIT/RIS, and People waiting for the Max battery pack I'm hopeful my spot in line will come up by the end of July.

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
- cancellations
- R1T/R1S ratios
There's too many unknown variables, but my assumptions are leading me to a July delivery.

I do know that you probably preordered on 1/25 or 1/26 of 2019 though. ;)

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
- cancellations
- R1T/R1S ratios
Pretty sure you’ll get yours “very soon”.

OP
OP
drhnbtx

drhnbtx

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"22 R1T '07 FJ Cruiser, '13 Chevy 2500, '18 XC90
There's too many unknown variables, but my assumptions are leading me to a July delivery.

I do know that you probably preordered on 1/25 or 1/26 of 2019 though. ;)
Ha Ha! close, but actually 1.22.19

I agree that there are too many variables to "actually" determine the production/delivery. The mental exercise itself occupies my time while I wait.

Cam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
I'm optimistic for september. My R1S LE order number is 1,8XX. I'll be happy as long as I get it before the ski season starts. If it's ready August 1st I'll be excited.