Sponsored

R1T Orders: Jan '23 - Feb '23 -- Status

EVentually

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5, Rivian R1T
Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread similar to the @albo23 for Dec'22 -Jan '23 folks.

Wondering how others are faring with this window. It looks like quite a few people already got e-mails to confirm their configurations. I've been checking the graphql network sources tabs multiple times a day since early November. Best of luck!

As for me, I recently came to terms that I don't want to have two sets of tires and have been wanting to switch to the 20" AT dark, but I have no clue how it'd affect my timeline. Especially fun since I'm moving in January (literally delaying my move-out to get the truck).
Sponsored

HackyMoto

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 (Gray), Toyota Highlander (Gray)
Occupation
Engineer
Jan 2022 pre-order..
Cancelled after the price hike..
Placed new order after March 1st..
Received email that pre-March pricing would be honored..
Window : Jan - Feb '23
No contact yet..

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

If I had to guess your going to be getting contact soon. Based on preorder date and location.

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
My original window was Nov-Dec 2022, then after "the great realignment" at the end of Oct my window got pushed to Jan-Feb 2023. I was pretty bummed, because I was just 4 days away from my window opening then they kicked it down the road another two months.

Lo and behold... with a Jan-Feb 2023 delivery window I got a guide assigned this week, I got the "lock your config" and "Prepare for the Digital Purchase process" emails and just last night the "want to get your Rivian 6-8 weeks earlier?.. .confirm your delivery address" email.

Last edited:
OP
OP

EVentually

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5, Rivian R1T
My original window was Nov-Dec 2022, then after "the great realignment" at the end of Oct my window got pushed to Jan-Feb 2023. I was pretty bummed, because I was just 4 days away from my window opening then they kicked it down the road another two months.

Lo and behold... with a Jan-Feb 2023 delivery window I got a guide assigned this week, I got the "lock your config" and "Prepare for the Digital Purchase process" emails and just last night the "want to get your Rivian 6-8 weeks earlier.. .confirm your delivery address" email.
Nice! Great to hear they're also still doing the R1T shop. It's been pretty quiet on that front.

Sponsored

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
^ well, I only got the precursor email to The Shop so far, not an actual invite yet. I think it will be pretty slim pickin's at this point and since I'm an OC holdout from day one I think that pretty much seals the deal for me and The Shop anyway.
If I have to wait till 2023, fine... I already got over being pushed from 2022 to 2023 in Oct.

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Pushed from Dec-Jan and then rescheduled to Jan-Feb. All quiet on the western front at this point. Would be a Christmas miracle to get the truck in 2022 at this point. Fingers crossed for next week!

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Pushed from Dec-Jan and then rescheduled to Jan-Feb. All quiet on the western front at this point. Would be a Christmas miracle to get the truck in 2022 at this point. Fingers crossed for next week!
Keep the faith bro... your time is coming 🚘

technerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Bronco, 2022 R1T, 2021 Model 3
Clubs

Feb-Mar 2023 Estimate, got my "Config is Locked" & Guide email today, wasn't expecting it until the new year.

steelwheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Clubs

I’m a Jan 22 preorder with Rivian blue, ocean coast, 20” AT order. I got the confirm your configuration email this afternoon but wanted to remove the wall charger and found out I had also had a guide assigned. She wasn’t super helpful with providing me any kind of timeline and saying she’d recommend against doing a factory pickup.

Sponsored

jollyroger

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, R1T
Occupation
IT Manager
I’m a Feb 22 reservationists, looking at RC OC ash wood with 20 AT wheels plus spare. I still have powered tonneau configured but guessing that I won’t be getting it. I’ve included a few accessories like crossbars, all weather mats. Had camp kitchen but that’s since removed. Current estimate is Jan Feb 2023. I’ve not gotten any contact as of yet.

Taiga

First Name
Taiga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, e-Golf
Occupation
Self employed
9/8/21 Preorder
Bay Area resident
FG/OC-dark ash
21"s (wouldn't mind switching to 20"s)
Manual Cover

Feels like I should have been contacted by now but I'm not mad about it. Just had a baby so it's not like I'm adventuring much these days. However if anyone has thoughts on why no contact I'd like to hear. Thanks

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I’m a Jan 22 preorder with Rivian blue, ocean coast, 20” AT order. I got the confirm your configuration email this afternoon but wanted to remove the wall charger and found out I had also had a guide assigned. She wasn’t super helpful with providing me any kind of timeline and saying she’d recommend against doing a factory pickup.
What was the reason she recommended against factory pickup?

Mike TDM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
11 Chevy Volt, 11 Camaro 1SS, 02 Chevy 2500HD,
Occupation
Retired
Nov 21 pre order, canceled order on price increase- reinstated order---FG, FE, now OC,Large Pack,20" AT,camp kitchen,spare,PTC,Reinforced Underbody Shield
Estimate delivery-- last update email Jan - Feb 23
Contact/Config locked 11-9-22 with PTC
1st contact with guide set for 11-14-22
Sponsored