Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

Got mine yesterday from Amazon. Fit perfectly. Even better than the twarps version. They must’ve worked out the original fitment issues.
Since about 3 weeks ago I have a v2 (the one with the movable dividers) that fits perfectly. V1 was a bit tight, v2 fixes that.
Sponsored

OP
OP
elektrode

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
That’s cool, and puzzling, that you got one that fits. Can you share a picture? Don’t mean to question you, I’m just puzzled.

Weird that they have 2 versions being shipped at the same time. This is a five day difference in a 4-6 week period of delivery. They must’ve had different versions in the same shipping container?

I did check my CC and confirmed my refund. 7 one star reviews now up on Amazon (mine got published)

Just looked again, looks like they’ve taken it down as the product says unavailable now.

Got mine yesterday from Amazon. Fit perfectly. Even better than the twarps version. They must’ve worked out the original fitment issues.

Last edited:

MD Waits

First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover. Escalade.
That’s cool, and puzzling, that you got one that fits. Can you share a picture? Don’t mean to question you, I’m just puzzled.

Weird that they have 2 versions being shipped at the same time. This is a five day difference in a 4-6 week period of delivery. They must’ve had different versions in the same shipping container?

I did check my CC and confirmed my refund. 7 one star reviews now up on Amazon (mine got published)

Just looked again, looks like they’ve taken it down as the product says unavailable now.
That is odd. Here’s a pic and short video. I’m pretty happy w the fitment.

Rivian R1T R1S Does NOT Fit: LFOTPP Rivain R1T R1S Car Center Organizer 3530C7BB-4C8B-410C-BCF3-E53864C9FEEE

OP
OP
elektrode

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Thanks @MD Waits

Your item is a different design than mine. Similar, but different. I wonder if the vendor LFOTPP was selling both?

Yours looks like the one from BestEvMod
(they even know how to spell Rivian :) ). Some others have noted that the BestEvMod does fit.

While you have it, I’m curious if the credit card holder section actually works. The height of the tray and the depth of my credit cards did not appear to be agreeable on paper.

That is odd. Here’s a pic and short video. I’m pretty happy w the fitment.

3530C7BB-4C8B-410C-BCF3-E53864C9FEEE.jpeg

MD Waits

First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover. Escalade.
Thanks @MD Waits

Your item is a different design than mine. Similar, but different. I wonder if the vendor LFOTPP was selling both?

Yours looks like the one from BestEvMod
(they even know how to spell Rivian :) ). Some others have noted that the BestEvMod does fit.

While you have it, I’m curious if the credit card holder section actually works. The height of the tray and the depth of my credit cards did not appear to be agreeable on paper.
SMH!! This one is bestevmod…sorry for the confusion!!

Sponsored

RivianCurious

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt EV, Rivian R1T
Clubs

Mine just arrived and doesn't fit. Amazon want's $3.67 for the postage to return it.

So much for buying from sponsors on the forum - argh.....
Mine just arrived and doesn't fit. Amazon want's $3.67 for the postage to return it.

So much for buying from sponsors on the forum - argh.....
Here's mine.

Rivian R1T R1S Does NOT Fit: LFOTPP Rivain R1T R1S Car Center Organizer IMG_20221109_125959

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
I will add they are at least trying.....
Agree. Seller has actually been very proactive.

I initially got an email from them saying shipment was lost and offering refund. Received refund and then few days later I actually received the item (don't currently have R1S to know whether or not it fits but based on experience of others, doubt it does).

I just received another unsolicited email from them:

"I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I am contacting you about your order (LFOTPP Rivain R1T R1S Car Center Console Organizer Tray).

When you get item and it is not compatible with your car, please feel free to contact us, we can provide service for you to refund about it.

and if you really wanna refund until the item arrive, please immediately reply this email, we will manage it for you.

so sorry for the item problem, sometimes there is some size difference in different country's model.

We are also taking some update process for this item , we will continue to optimize this product until the most suitable,so if you have more details info for us , we will record it and use it to faster the process to get the correct item.

if there is any problem with item, tell us we will provide help.

Thanks for your understanding and I apologize again for the item size."

OP
OP
elektrode

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
This mini-drama has now concluded for me by ordering an @twraps organizer tray.

Some notes: I’d recommend ordering a design with open wire feed through holes. Even the open design Twraps competes with my cable for that slim slot making it slightly more awkward to one hand it. If the cable feed through is not open, removing the tray becomes a total hassle.

I will probably order the leather inserts if Twraps makes them available. I’ve repurposed the rubber inserts. Clearly not laser cut. LOL

Including some pix here showing just how far off the dims were between the LFOTPP and Twraps products.

Rivian R1T R1S Does NOT Fit: LFOTPP Rivain R1T R1S Car Center Organizer BE97E053-31B0-4B8D-9A6F-2C92F9FE19FF

Rivian R1T R1S Does NOT Fit: LFOTPP Rivain R1T R1S Car Center Organizer 34A7A69D-90B3-4C29-955E-58A8939C8CE4

Rivian R1T R1S Does NOT Fit: LFOTPP Rivain R1T R1S Car Center Organizer C7BD2466-53FB-4A38-91F4-D9BEE704CDD2

Rivian R1T R1S Does NOT Fit: LFOTPP Rivain R1T R1S Car Center Organizer FB2B80B0-F5D4-44A1-B38A-AE940BF2F0B2

Sponsored

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
I lied. The LFOTPP’s final resting place is the junk drawer. Fitting.

FD80A9E0-09E6-4FC2-AEFC-083CB295801B.jpeg
Be careful, pictures of junk drawers could become the longest thread on this forum :)

OP
OP
elektrode

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Be careful, pictures of junk drawers could become the longest thread on this forum :)
The admins deleted my “Show us your Junk!” thread. No idea why. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored