Does NOT Fit: LFOTPP Rivain R1T R1S Car Center Organizer

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
Assuming that you can't return it... What's it made of? can you sand it down?
Somebody posted on an alternate forum pics of sanding required to get it to fit and it wasn't pretty. Thankfully, my order was lost in shipping and I got a refund without having to bother with return process.
Rivian R1T R1S Does NOT Fit: LFOTPP Rivain R1T R1S Car Center Organizer Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 4.49.20 PM
Rivian R1T R1S Does NOT Fit: LFOTPP Rivain R1T R1S Car Center Organizer Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 4.49.30 PM
Sponsored

Khaneric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Plymouth Roadrunner
Occupation
IT
Yeah i requested a refund from Amazon a week ago because the shipment was lost. They emailed me and said a "version 2" is on the way and i can just keep it. I expect it to go strait into the garage like these.

OP
OP
elektrode

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
Amazon says they initiated a refund and I can keep it. (Too much hassle for them to return a $17 individual item to China).I might try the sander this weekend.

Fun fact, they were shipped within the U.S. from Sesame Street! Which made me laugh until I got pissed off.

@moosehead does the BestEvMod one slip in and out easily? With one hand?

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
^Roger that on the one-handed in and out @Electrode.

That doesn’t sound right, but it is.

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Duplicate

Sponsored

diurnate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Junior Rocket Surgeon
Same …. mine came today and doesn’t fit.

madgrey

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
I got burned recently by similar Amazon auto storage crap with nice rubber inserts that only stayed nice for a short while. I do like my green TWRAPS storage for the R1T. I got one of the first, and the "rev2.0" looks to be improved.

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
Yeah i requested a refund from Amazon a week ago because the shipment was lost. They emailed me and said a "version 2" is on the way and i can just keep it. I expect it to go strait into the garage like these.
Same here. Ordered it Sep 24th. They emailed me a few days ago saying it got lost in shipping and they were sending me another one. I requested a refund and let them know if the second one ever showed up I would consider buying it, but knowing it's junk now I'm not going to pay them a dime. Just hope I get my refund.

My friend's young son is big into 3D printing. Might give him a shot at printing the Riviparts version.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I got burned recently by similar Amazon auto storage crap with nice rubber inserts that only stayed nice for a short while. I do like my green TWRAPS storage for the R1T. I got one of the first, and the "rev2.0" looks to be improved.
I have NO SYMPATHY. @twraps has been putting out Gold and constantly improving.

Just like the guy using Craigslist to sell his Rivian, I don't understand spending $85k on a truck then being cheap on things like this.

Sponsored

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

twraps

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

Thank you for your support! Will ship it on Monday as we are closed on weekends so you should probably have it by Wednesday or so.

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Same here. Ordered it Sep 24th. They emailed me a few days ago saying it got lost in shipping and they were sending me another one. I requested a refund and let them know if the second one ever showed up I would consider buying it, but knowing it's junk now I'm not going to pay them a dime. Just hope I get my refund.

My friend's young son is big into 3D printing. Might give him a shot at printing the Riviparts version.
100% the way to go.

I love the experience buying off Amazon as much as the next guy, but there is something to be said about buying something Made in America, designed by a fellow Rivian owner, sold by someone who supports the place you hang out, or printed for free by someone you know.

I'm partial to the one I've made because it slides back and forth and you can access items underneath without having to remove it.

You can download the STL and print it yourself here - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5442301

You can buy it here: https://riviparts.com/#centerconsole
(and save $5 when buying it with a center console divider with code CC2)
Sponsored