Sponsored

LIMESTONE R1T Photos

Bkasten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 tundra, 98 lexus gs400
Hey all, looking for some nice pics of Limestone with dark 22in wheels..if anyone has some or can take some and share it would be much appreciated!
Sponsored

Aroohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S

Bkasten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 tundra, 98 lexus gs400

Sattman69

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘19 4Runner Limited, toytec lift & power brakes
Occupation
Consult/Project Manager

Sponsored

Aroohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
The whole purchase process went much faster than expected and was pain free. Was in the Nov/Dec window so wasn't expecting the vehicle this soon.

No complaints with my guide just didn't really use him since he didn't have any useful info. Bellevue SC contacted me on Monday via text for delivery times.

Huge kuddos to Alan who made the delivery!! Already knew him from test drive in March. Super helpful and went thru everything and answered 100s of questions. Never made me feel like he was rushed. Spent about 90 minutes until I told him he could go so I could drive! super relieved that the vehicle is in perfect shape. Didn't see any issues with anything and I kinda thought I knew what to look for thanks to you all in the forum.

The only unexpected item is they have eliminated the DC power outlet in the frunk.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos west
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos south
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos Southeast
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos east
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos Ocean Coast

MXA121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Model 3
Met a nice gentlemen nearby my office with a Limestone R1T. It looks really, really good in person. I especially like the dark 20" with AT combo. They were even nice enough to give me my first ride in a Rivian! It was nice to get an up close look.

Here are a couple phone pics. I find Limestone more attractive in person, with less blue than the camera suggests. I am seriously considering changing my colors...again!

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 20220922_100742

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 20220922_101806

jamma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Limestone Forest Edge 20 AT
Took delivery of a Limestone R1T with Forest Edge interior yesterday. Check the pics to see if these colors clash in your opinion. In mine, they don't; the pastel tone of both keeps them in the same family.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos limestone_forest_edge

Having said that, Limestone gray *does* tend toward blue. This is obvious when you look at areas where the interior and exterior meet. I wish the gray tended toward green or brown (like the configurator!!), but it most definitely does not. Also, the Forest Edge interior is a *very* light green, seems almost gray in certain (most?) lighting conditions. It will *not* remind you of your Mom's LeMans station wagon.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos LS_FE_int

Overall, I'm happy with the combo, but --as this thread has demonstrably shown--Limestone is NOT well represented in the configurator, and that's the color I really wanted. If you're on the fence, go down to your local Service Center and see the color in-person. It is unique, but I can see how it's not everyone's cup of tea.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
RJ Special. Looks sharp!

Sponsored

R1TFTW

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score