• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Anyone interested in selling their R1S or R1T Launch Edition reservation?

Sajian

First Name
Saji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Lexus NX200t, 2014 Mercedes-Benz C250
Is anyone interested in selling or transferring their R1S or R1T Launch Edition reservation?
Sponsored

Gearhead500

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Director of Marketing & Ecommerce
Is anyone interested in selling or transferring their R1S or R1T Launch Edition reservation?
No. With the removal of the 180 tailgate and auto timing glass, I still feel like LE is good for the price. However I do REALLY want to see the removable roof. Only thing that would make me wait from a 2021 delivery.

Do you mind if I ask what is your rush or driving factor for LE?

OP
OP

Sajian

First Name
Saji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hi, thanks for the reply.

What's the 180 tailgate and auto timing glass? Wow they are having a removal roof?

Only rush is that my partner Liz's lease is ending this fall so we wanted to get something as soon as the lease ended we could switch. If there are better features coming down the road it's better perhaps to wait?.....

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
What's the 180 tailgate and auto timing glass? Wow they are having a removal roof?
At one point they advertised the tailgate as folding down 180. So rather than sticking straight out, it would fold straight down

Auto Tinting (not timing) glass automatically gets darker when exposed to light

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
If there are better features coming down the road it's better perhaps to wait?.....
Every manufacturer and every model has new features coming down the road. Buy when you’re ready to buy. If you always wait for the “next big thing” you’ll wait forever.

JamesCockrill

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Residential & Commerical Builder
I am assuming I will be losing my Limited version as I will be going for the removable roof. It has been on my must have since I signed up. Hopeful I will be able to keep it but not holding my breath.

OP
OP

Sajian

First Name
Saji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I am assuming I will be losing my Limited version as I will be going for the removable roof. It has been on my must have since I signed up. Hopeful I will be able to keep it but not holding my breath.
Is the removal roof for both models? If so when do you think this be out?

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Is the removal roof for both models? If so when do you think this be out?
It's supposed to be for both models. Right now all Rivian is saying is that it will be available "Mid-2022"

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sajian

First Name
Saji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Geez, that's so long...wondering what interim ride would be good. Fisker OCEAN maybe not bad until the better versions are out.

HackyMoto

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 (Gray), Toyota Highlander (Gray)
Occupation
Engineer
It's supposed to be for both models. Right now all Rivian is saying is that it will be available "Mid-2022"
Well maybe because I just pre-ordered today, I will get the option of a removeable roof next year :) when it comes time to finalize the configuration. Fingers crossed!

bike123.com

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 bolt 1 Kona ev
Occupation
Bicycle store proprietor
Clubs

When did they stop taking launch orders?
Had no idea !

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
When did they stop taking launch orders?
Had no idea !
Launch Editions were sold out like within a few days of the configurator going up, I believe

bike123.com

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 bolt 1 Kona ev
Occupation
Bicycle store proprietor
Clubs

Thanks Shzeph
We got in a week before that but it looks like many of you are a year ahead of that
Sponsored