Sponsored

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Sadly, it still defaults to Auto suspension settings for each drive. Wish, with everything, when you change a setting, it stays that way until YOU change it again. This having to go back in every time to change settings gets a bit tiresome.

I personally don't care for the stiffness of the low suspension settings and happy to never have it turn on. Really should be optional to leave it in manual mode at all times.

And, about every time I start to figure out and remember where to find things, they go and move them around. Took me a while to find how to turn on the 120v outlets.
Sponsored

jshaff

First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Cybersecurity
I am also having the vent issue after the update. The outer vent only will point at the door now.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Sadly, it still defaults to Auto suspension settings for each drive. Wish, with everything, when you change a setting, it stays that way until YOU change it again. This having to go back in every time to change settings gets a bit tiresome.
that isn’t the case for me. I am currently in Standard ride height and it has persisted for several days and drive cycles…. It doesn’t return to Auto, automatically.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
I am also having the vent issue after the update. The outer vent only will point at the door now.
Just came here to follow-up that my outer vent started working correctly again after tapping it "off" then back on.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
that isn’t the case for me. I am currently in Standard ride height and it has persisted for several days and drive cycles…. It doesn’t return to Auto, automatically.
Mine has persisted as well, until I put the truck in Sport mode after which both AP and Conserve had the Auto buttons selected instead of what I had chosen previously. I haven't had the chance to see if choosing a mode that doesn't offer the Auto button causes AP & Conserve to return to Auto by default.

Sponsored

jshaff

First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Just came here to follow-up that my outer vent started working correctly again after tapping it "off" then back on.
This did not work for me

aw113sgte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1t
Okay so I don't know what to make of this. Just reporting the facts. After this latest update, I charged to 100 cause I have a trip starting tomorrow.
Miles available showed 293 this morning. We went for an 11 mile drive (very hilly) at lunch today. At the end of the drive it showed 291. So only 2 miles was used during an 11 mile drive with tons of elevation change.
So either the truck has become a lot more efficient, or mileage estimate was just off because I went to 100. Just a point of observation for now. I'll report more later.
Mine did that before the update. Every time I charged to 100% it took a while to drop that first mile.

Tommy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 HD Fatboy
For those of you stuck waiting on an electrician to put in your level 2 charger...(yeah that's me) and stuck charging on a 110v outlet, the speed to charge doubled for me. I was at 1.5 miles per hr...with update I'm at 2.5+ per hour. Better and hoping the level 2 will do same thing with update.
Same

Tommy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 HD Fatboy
Agreed... I feel Driver+ kinda took a slight step back with this update. I've logged 400 miles of highway driving and immediately I felt there was more steeringwheel play while Driver+ was engaged after the latest update.

Anyone else's thoughts?
Same here. I've been using Driver+ exclusively on the highway for a few months now and have been very pleased with all aspects including the lane centering which has been very precise after the first OTA. Prior to the first OTA, D+ was occasionally a bit squirrely.
I had it on the highway since the latest update and it started to shimmy back and forth as if it were "seeking" the middle of the lane. I was driving in a straight part of the road with no curves and good lane markings where I have used D+ many times. This was the first time I experienced this behavior.
I chalked it up to the fact that there was a very light fog at the time and figured the software was having a hard time processing the camera input, which could be the case.
However now, with others experiencing similar issues, I wonder if the light fog was the issue at all.
I will report back after I take it out over the same bit of road later this week.
Has anyone else experienced this rapid shimmy/seeking behavior or experienced D+ issues in less than perfect visibility?

Sponsored

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

This did not work for me
I had this issue prior to the update and resolved it by "pulling" the vent as far as it will go on the screen in the direction I wanted it to move and holding it until it was moved in that position.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had this issue prior to the update and resolved it by "pulling" the vent as far as it will go on the screen in the direction I wanted it to move and holding it until it was moved in that position.
That was SOP for me leading up to the update and had no effect after the update. The outermost vent simply refused to move inboard.

momo3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air, 718 Spyder
In 2 days since the update, I’ve had no vent issues. So I’m going to say I think it’s improved!

RivRev

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
The vent issue being an issue makes me laugh at the last two years of debates between reservation holders about manual vents vs. computer controlled vents. One of the main arguments was all of the "potential" issues associated with not having manual controlled vents....and every Rivian fan boy said that would never happen and it worked flawlessly in their Tesla. Lol.
Of course anything that relies on a computer, software, AND a touchscreen will have potential for issues.

rosspa2

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ipace
That worked for me too, very weird. Thanks for the update.
Sponsored