Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Both vehicles in red look pretty terrible IMHO. Limestone and LA Silver are too similar (of the two, I prefer Limestone though). I selected El Cap Granite for my config. I may switch to Forest Green. It looks good in person.
Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 5.56.49 PM.png
El Cap Granite just looketh good, for on-road. Launch Green, rugged, excellent for off-road. IF Launch Green prefer a great poly wax or better to show it off and not hide. ?
Sponsored

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
I mean personally, I love the R1S in blue. It’s just the right amount of flashy for my needs

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I mean personally, I love the R1S in blue. It’s just the right amount of flashy for my needs
I love it too & the blue was unanimous with my kids after seeing it in person on the R1T.

However, it's just a little too flashy for me, and I want to stick with lighter colors.

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
Understandable.

I feel like where I live is just a sea of white and grey and black cars, and I wanna do my part to liven things up a bit with a giant blue SUV haha.

sy1616

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Retired
They need a cool non metallic grey, similar to what Porsche calls Chalk. Would look beautiful.

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
They need a cool non metallic grey, similar to what Porsche calls Chalk. Would look beautiful.
Isn't that Limestone?

Dflipsyde

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1s
When I first thought about ordering a few months back, I saw the orange color as an option for the R1S but now I no longer see it. Anyone know where it went???

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
When I first thought about ordering a few months back, I saw the orange color as an option for the R1S but now I no longer see it. Anyone know where it went???
There has never been an orange color from Rivian. Always been Compass Yellow and Red Canyon as the two closest to an orange.

Sponsored

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3

jtshaw

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, LE R1S
Occupation
Engineering VP
The colors haven’t changed since they were announced. Compass Yellow is a thing but there has never been an orange R1 that I’ve ever seen.

Dflipsyde

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1s
The colors haven’t changed since they were announced. Compass Yellow is a thing but there has never been an orange R1 that I’ve ever seen.
Oh strange, I have seen an orange one on the Internet and could have sworn it was on Rivian’s website but perhaps it was just a photoshopped image somewhere else…sigh. Thank you for the clarification!

pcrampton

First Name
Perrine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Occupation
Manager
Understandable.

I feel like where I live is just a sea of white and grey and black cars, and I wanna do my part to liven things up a bit with a giant blue SUV haha.
My idea is to blend in with the highway traffic. The R1S is going to get enough attention. I don't want to be easier to pick out if I just HAPPEN to be going over the speed limit. :)