Sponsored

Ask your company to install chargers

MisterTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 745e
We had a several employees show interest in us installed car chargers at the office. We were about to start a big construction project and figured it was the best time to do it. We ended up buying these. They cant be used publicly so we give employees a key to start charging. More and more people are buying electric cars so we already need to install more.

If you work for a company that doesnt have chargers anywhere, I would start asking for them. The company can use them to look good on social media with their "green initiative" and it costs very little in the long run (outside of the initial investment for the chargers themselves.)
Sponsored

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
We had a several employees show interest in us installed car chargers at the office. We were about to start a big construction project and figured it was the best time to do it. We ended up buying these. They cant be used publicly so we give employees a key to start charging. More and more people are buying electric cars so we already need to install more.

If you work for a company that doesnt have chargers anywhere, I would start asking for them. The company can use them to look good on social media with their "green initiative" and it costs very little in the long run (outside of the initial investment for the chargers themselves.)
My company has about 5 on our site. Usually Tesla's and Bolts fight for them.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
My company has about 5 on our site. Usually Tesla's and Bolts fight for them.
We have to schedule time in Outlook to use ours, works just like reserving a conference room.

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired

The company I retired from in January has about 100 ChargePoint chargers that are free to employees. Even with 100, it wasn't even close to enough. The more the merrier.

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
The company I retired from in January has about 100 ChargePoint chargers that are free to employees. Even with 100, it wasn't even close to enough. The more the merrier.
Guessing Cali?

Sponsored

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired

monzarottie