First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW eGolf
Occupation
Filmmaker
Really wish they would provide an exhaustive list of features for the R1T. Also, I have swapped out the $5,000 camp kitchen for a $20 hotplate, shallow tub and jug of water for washing dishes. :cool:
Yeah, that's what I thought as well.

What I'm interested to know is if there will be electrical connections and some sort of attachment system (bolt holes?) available for the gear tunnel so that I can fabricate my own camp kitchen. Maybe I'll sell them for $4000 :)
Sponsored

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
That price for the Hummer is fully optioned, including removable roof, which is standard. My R1T is now at $95K, but I have not been able to select the Crossbars or the removable roof yet.
Okay but you obviously have a kitchen. Where's the Hummer kitchen?

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Which reminds of a question I keep having every time I see or think about one. "Why did they call it that?"
I actually know that answer & it's from its military roots. HMMWV-Humvee-Hummer

Fenwayfan77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Acura RDX
Gauntlet picked up!! Just to clarify, which you may have already guessed, but for others in the peanut gallery...when I said I don't think yellow should be a color....I meant it shouldn't even exist in the color spectrum, not just an optional paint scheme!! ;)
FYI. Just stared a www.change.org petition for removing Yellow from the visible spectrum. Head on over and and get your Herbie Hancock etched in stone, backing one of the greatest movements of the 21st century!

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FYI. Just stared a www.change.org petition for removing Yellow from the visible spectrum. Head on over and and get your Herbie Hancock etched in stone, backing one of the greatest movements of the 21st century!
I hope our paths cross one day & that we could laugh over beers & have our Rivians drive us home.

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
I would love to join you in my Rivian. As yellow will no longer be visible by then, you wonā€˜t be able to see my truck or me (Iā€™ll be wearing a previously yellow union suit, so I may just be a floating head and pair of hands). Good thing Iā€™m loud.

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I hope our paths cross one day & that we could laugh over beers & have our Rivians drive us home.
Make room for three. Riding in an EV with Rivian specs is a dream come true for me as an old climber Wind River/Teton rat with 4-Runner memories currently driving a Tesla. Pulls my worlds together.

Cardiffarian

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3; Jag F Pace; ā€˜66 Bronco
I would love to join you in my Rivian. As yellow will no longer be visible by then, you wonā€˜t be able to see my truck or me (Iā€™ll be wearing a previously yellow union suit, so I may just be a floating head and pair of hands). Good thing Iā€™m loud.
Iā€™m peeing my pants. Iā€™ll never try to be funny again. OK, probably not....
Sponsored