Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

Outside of a Rivian facility, Rivian event, or Rivian owner gathering, how many Rivians have you seen just driving around?

We were heading to dinner this evening and as we approached a traffic light I said, “Ooh, a Rivian!” after seeing an R1T in Rivian blue on the opposite side of the intersection. My husband said, “Yeah, I wonder which green that is?” and I said in my best smart-ass voice, “Uh, pretty sure it’s blue.” That’s when I saw the Launch Green R1T in cross traffic that my husband was talking about. Two in one intersection!

Less than a mile down the road we saw an El Cap Granite in a parking lot, so my new record is 3 in one trip.
Sponsored

Jamlank

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Outside of a Rivian facility, Rivian event, or Rivian owner gathering, how many Rivians have you seen just driving around?

We were heading to dinner this evening and as we approached a traffic light I said, “Ooh, a Rivian!” after seeing an R1T in Rivian blue on the opposite side of the intersection. My husband said, “Yeah, I wonder which green that is?” and I said in my best smart-ass voice, “Uh, pretty sure it’s blue.” That’s when I saw the Launch Green R1T in cross traffic that my husband was talking about. Two in one intersection!

Less than a mile down the road we saw an El Cap Granite in a parking lot, so my new record is 3 in one trip.
Yeah. I was surprised. I saw 3 yesterday including one on a flatbed probably heading out for a delivery and 3 today. A launch green, an el cap and a white one. That’s up near Santa Barbara. So they’re definatly getting out there!!

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Heck I’ve seen Zero Rivians total in person…..Ever.

swhme

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This field needs to be bigger, I’m at 10 cars…
Occupation
Nerd
Clubs

I’m still at zero in the wild... My wife saw one the other day, or at least she said she did 😂

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Two, mine and the service truck...

Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Ive only ever seen one in the wild.

s12dxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE - LA Silver
Clubs

Other than mine, i've only seen one locally that was from California (talked with the guy a bit about his drive up to Oregon), and another while I was driving in Portland, both were ironically the same color, Forest Green. These both happened after I received my truck, so had never seen one before mine was delivered.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Occupation
health care
One driving north on I 75 in Michigan this past January. The first Friday of January as a dark blue R1T passed on the lesft lanes.

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
This is the most "California" post ever.

Sponsored

shamoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 GT3, Tesla Model S LR
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Well, since I live only a few miles from their Irvine office and a lot of employees have them out for personal use....maybe 4 at once at a large intersection. But it happens often, especially in places like Costco, etc. One parking lot can have quite a few.

OP
OP
SoCal Rob

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

This is the most "California" post ever.
That’s pretty mild, actually. I could make it way more California if I mention the small earthquake I felt a couple weeks ago, the other exotic cars which I see littering the streets, and the wildfire which burned part of a nearby neighborhood. Oh, and I should probably have started with, “Dude!” :cool:

KiloV

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5 Cabriolet, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Executive
Three in one place, including mine.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Pulled into local EA chargers at Wal-Mart and my twin (with different wheels) was pulling in just in front of me! Two at one spot is my new record.
Rivian R1T R1S How many Rivians have you seen at once? 20220515_150005

He was traveling through from AL to NC. He took delivery last Monday and had a 2800 VIN...intriguing, since I took delivery Friday and have a 4600 VIN.

Rivian R1T R1S How many Rivians have you seen at once? 20220515_152259

s12dxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE - LA Silver
Clubs

That’s pretty mild, actually. I could make it way more California if I mention the small earthquake I felt a couple weeks ago, the other exotic cars which I see littering the streets, and the wildfire which burned part of a nearby neighborhood. Oh, and I should probably have started with, “Dude!” :cool:
Don't forget to mention the traffic on "the 405"....
Sponsored