Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

+1 for Limestone and FE. Can’t go wrong with BM interior. My 2004 Toyota Tundra has a charcoal interior. Been riding with that for 18 years. I just have to do something different. I had OC originally but you know the story.

My hope is the green in the FE interior will accentuate the subtle green in Limestone and just look awesome. I have an Oct - Dec delivery window so I hope to see some pics from you fine people before committing.
I’ll post whatever pics I get in the morning for ya and f*ck with my filters to try and get it as close as possible. Forewarning, I have an iPhone..
Sponsored

JOSH565

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 BMW 550i/ 97 Land Rover Range Rover/ 21 MachE
Occupation
Maintenance
Clubs

Is anyone really going to go with Limestone and Forrest edge? I signed my pba today with bm and I'm having heart burn not pursuing fe interior. I could see where this could look really good. Wanted to see what some other limestoneians are choosing.
I'm staying with limestone and forest edge. I think those colors will look nice together, just my opinion. Hawaii still doesn't have a service center, may be awhile, so when it comes time for me to make my final decision, color choices shouldn't be a delivery date factory. I'm hoping by end of 2023?

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
Is anyone really going to go with Limestone and Forrest edge? I signed my pba today with bm and I'm having heart burn not pursuing fe interior. I could see where this could look really good. Wanted to see what some other limestoneians are choosing.
Do you have a delivery date? I’ve been hoping to see Limestone OR Forest Edge in person before deciding, but might take one for the team, order it up, and post here when it gets delivered (June probably)

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Do you have a delivery date? I’ve been hoping to see Limestone OR Forest Edge in person before deciding, but might take one for the team, order it up, and post here when it gets delivered (June probably)
No date. Only vagueness from my guide. That's probably when I expect to get mine early June with black mountain. Unsure of what changing to Forrest edge will do to my delivery date.

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
No date. Only vagueness from my guide. That's probably when I expect to get mine early June with black mountain. Unsure of what changing to Forrest edge will do to my delivery date.
Only one way to find out😄

Sponsored

Rivian on a Rampage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, GMC Sierra, Ford 555, 29 Ford tudor
Saw 4 limestones today on a cloudy day in ca. We did not see at all the light blue that a lot of photos are showing. Was closer to La silver than any blue to us. Not the grey I thought it was going to be, but I think it looks great and keeping my configuration locked.

I am not going with FE, but it is by far my favorite green interior I have seen. FE+RC might be taking one for the team

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
+1 for Limestone and FE. Can’t go wrong with BM interior. My 2004 Toyota Tundra has a charcoal interior. Been riding with that for 18 years. I just have to do something different. I had OC originally but you know the story.

My hope is the green in the FE interior will accentuate the subtle green in Limestone and just look awesome. I have an Oct - Dec delivery window so I hope to see some pics from you fine people before committing.
Same boat. Had OC, unwilling to wait for "Fall", so FE it is!

If your delivery timeline is Oct-Dec, why not stick with OC? Those should be ready to go by then (hopefully).

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

Don’t even worry, I’ve come around. FE gonna look great with Limestone.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Overcast/Smokey skies today in Denver.

20220503_154758.jpg

20220503_154745.jpg
Would love to see more side by sides of these two in different lighting. These are my two final color choices I am trying to decide between, Red Canyon (me) and Limestone (the rest of my family).

Sponsored

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

Would love to see more side by sides of these two in different lighting. These are my two final color choices I am trying to decide between, Red Canyon (me) and Limestone (the rest of my family).
I’m not a red guy, but seeing canyon red in person was completely different and I really liked it, got way more of a dark orange sunset hue in the red. I guess it’s just like limestone, have to see it with your own eyes, because I’ve never seen a pic do it justice. Two cents.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Can those who've seen Limestone in person clarify what your naked eyeballs see.... is there any hint of blue hue to it like 95% of the photos suggest? Does your brain say "light blue" instead of any kind of shade of gray? Or at first glance does your mind say hey, that's gray with a hint of ______ (greenish? bluish?)

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
I have really grown to like the blue tone. At first no, but now I think I’d be a little disappointed if the blue doesn’t show thru.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

I have really grown to like the blue tone. At first no, but now I think I’d be a little disappointed if the blue doesn’t show thru.
understandable if going with BM or OC interior... but I want it with FE green interior.
color coordination is hugely depending on taste, but I think FE only works without a blue-hue.
Sponsored