First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Construction Cost Consultant
Pretty self explanatory. I shouldn't have a guide yet.
If you see a guide assigned by clicking the question mark or trying to change your email address, then yes, it's pretty self explanatory - you have a guide assigned. But, I guess, deny it? To each their own. Most of us were happy to learn this.

RivianNowPlz

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco, Tesla
If you see a guide assigned by clicking the question mark or trying to change your email address, then yes, it's pretty self explanatory - you have a guide assigned. But, I guess, deny it? To each their own. Most of us were happy to learn this.
It's there, and I believe it to be a mistake. If it's not a mistake, I'm p sure there will be some angry people here. Thus I do not believe this to be an accurate representation of facts.

OP
OP
SunDevil2213

SunDevil2213

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Construction Cost Consultant
It's there, and I believe it to be a mistake. If it's not a mistake, I'm p sure there will be some angry people here. Thus I do not believe this to be an accurate representation of facts.
I guess when your guide reaches out just tell them you don't believe they are actually assigned to you and to move along? Not sure what to tell you dude.

Last edited:

rhesusraider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Impreza, '65 Mustang
I mean, I can't blame them for trying. Since the price roll back happened, a reservation transfers have been worth the difference in price....
They have certainly made it more explicit. Interesting to see they added this at the bottom of the Personal Info page “Edits to your name or email will not transfer a preorder/reservation. Preorders/reservations are valid for the original holders only. Transfers are subject to cancellation per the Preorder/Reservation Agreement (Canada).”

Sponsored

ja_kub_sz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 LR Discovery, 2019 LR Range Rover Velar
I'm sorry if someone else already figured this out and posted somewhere else (if so, I'll delete), but today, I was going in to my Rivian account to change my email address, and I received this message:

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.12.58 AM.png

When I clicked the "support team" link, a popup appeared with a new tab that says "Rivian Guide", whereas before it just had the Customer Service option:

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.13.50 AM.png

I fired up a chat with a CS agent as I didn't want to reach out to this "Guide" (whose name, email, and phone number I now have) before they have the opportunity to reach out to me first. The CS agent confirmed my guide has been assigned and my vehicle is getting close to production. I've not received any kind of email from Rivian yet to indicate that I've even been assigned a guide.

I just wanted to provide this bit of information if anyone still hasn't received a guide and wants to know if they are close.

**EDIT: You can get to this same window by simply tapping the ? (question mark) toward the bottom left of the screen when you log in to your Rivian account:

Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 12.18.07 AM.png
When did you place your order?

ja_kub_sz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 LR Discovery, 2019 LR Range Rover Velar
I emailed my guide last night and he called me this morning to confirm my configuration and address and then sent me the PBA to sign. However, he said this doesn't mean my delivery window has been moved up from July-Sep. :confused:
Where is everyone getting there delivery windows?

11/27/18 preorder and I have nothing to go on.

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer

Sponsored

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
And you dont have a guide and live near the factory? Holy shirt balls, sorry man. I'd be getting up in CS's face. Isn't your order date like day 1?!?!

There is nothing about your config that should cause a delay from what I have seen.

elecrticeddy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Sport HSE, Rivian R1S, R1T, 911T Targa 71
Occupation
Strategic Marketing & Research
Clubs

Hey, all I got my call from my guide today as well. Had a great chat. I signed all my initial paperwork and approved the purchase agreement (R1T Launch addition with Launch Green, Black Interior, and a few add-ons with 20" all-Terrian). I had a different config before but 2 weeks ago I change to a new design that seemed to push me up and it did. They indicated that I am looking at the Middle of May to Late May for delivery. I am wondering if that timing is consistent for delivery for those that have received their truck once you have had your first guide contacted and signed the agreement.

rhesusraider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Impreza, '65 Mustang
Here... My other orders are still Max Pack

Screenshot_20220429-221017.png
I wonder if it’s the fact you have multiple orders. Although they may be at different times, they may not necessarily be looking to deliver at 3 different times.
Sponsored