Sponsored

Possible to mix the adventure version with the explorer interior?

Coconutorra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model s
Hi guys,

I'll take the adventure version of r1s, but I really like the interior of the explorer version, more simple and modern.

Does anybody knows if it's possible to mix the adventure version with the explorer interior?
Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Hi guys,

I'll take the adventure version of r1s, but I really like the interior of the explorer version, more simple and modern.

Does anybody knows if it's possible to mix the adventure version with the explorer interior?
When I asked a while back about swapping colors of wood trim (lunar rock now ocean view wood trim into black mountain interior) I was told this would not be possible. Probably trying to keep manufacturing as simple as possible right now.

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
Hi guys,

Most likely you will be able to equip an "Explorer" with most/all of the options included with the "Adventure". There may be some (like the stereo and ventilated seats) that come as part of an interior package upgrade and cannot be selected individually. We'll know more on Monday, but is sounds like more options and configurations will become available as we approach the actual production and ordering.
Sponsored