Hexijen

First Name
Caley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Glacier/Ocean Coast, 20AT, Offroad
Clubs

Personally, I am really liking the white and the limestone. I think classic overlander defender white is going to win out for me.

I didn't like how the site kept cycling the colors, even when I slowed down the playback speed, so I made this and I figured I should share.

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color Colors

Individual images by @Huh

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color compass-yellow-

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color el-cap-granite-

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color forest-green-

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color glaicer-white-

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color l-a-silver-

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color rivian-blue-

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color red-canyon-

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color midnight-

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color limestone-

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Colors Discussion -- Vote On Your Preferred Color launch-green-
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Personally, I am really liking the white and the limestone. I think classic overlander defender white is going to win out for me.

I didn't like how the site kept cycling the colors, even when I slowed down the playback speed, so I made this and I figured I should share.

Colors.png
I'm intrigued & want to see more pics of Limestone, El Cap Granite, & Red Canyon. Curious how much metal flake is in each & also what real world pics look like in different lighting.

OP
OP
Hexijen

Hexijen

First Name
Caley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

As best I can tell, the Limestone was featured in their first videos about the long way up, so you could get a look at that one at least.

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
The granite is the one I most want to see in a non-rendered form. If my wife insists on black, I have no problem with that.

OP
OP
Hexijen

Hexijen

First Name
Caley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

I like the granite over the midnight personally. Consider that the design of the Rivian headlights feature a black trim around the headlight display, which pops better when there is a contrast, but will totally blend in against the Midnight.

Sponsored

UT Rivian

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMWM2
I was leaning towards the Forest Green, but my wife just put the kibosh on that.

Limestone or Granite now leading the pack.

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
The blue looks amazing in a sunset. They should add a sunset Rivian blue variant.

OP
OP
Hexijen

Hexijen

First Name
Caley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

I find myself wondering what interiors you are all thinking of pairing up. I'm partial to Lunar Rock Ocean Coast no matter what i end up choosing

Last edited:

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I find myself wondering what interiors you are all thinking of pairing up. I'm partial to Lunar Rock no matter what i end up choosing
*Ocean Coast

KenJ

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S85D
Occupation
Engineer
Is the limestone a metallic color or more like an Audi Nardo Gray?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hexijen

Hexijen

First Name
Caley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Is the limestone a metallic color or more like an Audi Nardo Gray?
It appears to be more like an audi gray, both in this picture and in some of the videos ive seen with a similar tone

tx_rivian

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
The granite is the one I most want to see in a non-rendered form. If my wife insists on black, I have no problem with that.
I plan on wrapping mine!

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV-Kona EV+ORDERED R1T-Canoo PU-SilveradoEV
Rivian Blue is my choice at the present time. Very different color but just might be too different. 2nd choice El Cap Granite which a bit less vibrant than the Rivian Blue. Not happy about the 400 mi. range is delayed until 1/2022 :angry: ..... are any of these colors metal flaked ???

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I spent time scrutinizing the colors last night, and am definitely either white or limestone. I really need to see some real pics of limestone. If it's as light as the LWU truck, I'm out. If it's darker & somewhat flat, I'm very interested.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
are any of these colors metal flaked ???
Definitely, there's even metal flake in Rivian Blue...I looked at it up close at Fully Charged Live & was surprised to see the flake in it, because it looked flatter in pics.
Sponsored