First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, MB Sprinter 4x4, R2 Reservation
Occupation
Retired
Show us your Rivian spirit and what you're doing in anticipation of vehicle deliveries.

I'll start. I named my new Rottweiler puppy Rivian.

I also couldn't wait for official merch, so I created my own (you can too).

Rivian R1T R1S Show Your Rivian Spirit 79FE025A-D816-496D-9F26-8C9EEA8CCF27_1_201_a
Rivian R1T R1S Show Your Rivian Spirit Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 11.11.13 AM
Rivian R1T R1S Show Your Rivian Spirit Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 11.11.34 AM
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
monzarottie

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Nobody has mentioned anything to you about trademark infringement?
Not yet. The hi-rez graphics are freely available on their website. I don't make any money from these. In fact I originally only made these for myself. I just made it public and can lock it down if needed. It wouldn't stop anyone from making their own the same way however.

The bandana came from Rivian though.

EDIT: I locked down the Zazzle shirts I created. Feel free to create your own though.

Last edited:

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Not yet. The hi-rez graphics are freely available on their website. I don't make any money from these. In fact I originally only made these for myself. I just made it public and can lock it down if needed. It wouldn't stop anyone from making their own the same way however.

EDIT: I locked down the Zazzle shirts I created. Feel free to create your own though.
Did get interviewed by the Rivian team? I think they gave the goody bag to the people they interviewed. If so, can you tell us what they asked or if they mentioned anything interesting?

OP
OP
monzarottie

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Did get interviewed by the Rivian team? I think they gave the goody bag to the people they interviewed. If so, can you tell us what they asked or if they mentioned anything interesting?
Yes I did. I was a randomly selected reservation holder. The purpose of the 1:1 was to share customer interests, hobbies, lifestyle with the Rivian employees. This way the employees have a better connection with the people they're building vehicles for. I think it's a great idea as it likely will impact build quality (for the better). They are still tight-lipped regarding any details so I didn't learn anything new. I did enjoy my chat with the Customer Experience Rep though. As a thank you, I received some goodies including a bandana for my puppy I named Rivian. Apparently the Rivian team thought that was cool. :)

Sponsored

superdavePA

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Tesla Y / '22 R1S / Harley Ultra
Occupation
Engineer

Great idea! I used Zazzle (easy) and made one too. The graphics Rivian has on their website are high-res and perfect for this. Very nice.

Rivian R1T R1S Show Your Rivian Spirit zazzle shirt

OP
OP
monzarottie

monzarottie

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Great idea! I used Zazzle (easy) and made one too. The graphics Rivian has on their website are high-res and perfect for this. Very nice.

zazzle shirt.jpg
Nice!

downcount23

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
89 Yugo, 99 Integra, 79 GM Van, 97 Nissan Hardbody
Occupation
Engineer